I don't even know where to start. I don't really have much to say but I am sure I will find something to talk about.
Lets start with today. At church this morning we read James 2:17-...
It got me thinking. here is what i took away from it. you have to do more then accept Jesus to be saved. now be for you go jumping down my throat let me finish. there are two meanings to the word save. there is the meaning by which we know it and there is this other meaning that means make whole. SO to become whole to life a whole life full of joy there is more then Jesus there is action. you have to act it out and live it and serve others with that love.
We also talked about Christianity being to safe. We need to step out and say yes to God and get involved in the work of experiencing God. I mean I need to. I live to safe right in my comfort zone . I need to step out in faith and be willing to be lead by God and not only be lead by him but to say yes to his leading. It is one thing to hear and one thing to act on what you hear.
As for the week. It was good. the groups were once again awesome. But really this week I bonded with this little girl named Luce. she was awesome. she would just follow me around and we would play rock paper scissors. it was so fun. She was just so awesome. I am sad i was not there to get to see the keys handed over cause it is my favorite part and my week doesn't feel complete without it. But what can you do.
i was really tried this week and still am today so if you could pray for energy. and also pray for our group as we only have 3 weeks left together. Pray that we continue to get close and grow deeper in our relationships with each other and with God and that we have the energy and the focus to give the last few groups the same experience as the first few groups.
We saw Batman 2 times this weekend. It is a good movie. Some people bought nerf guns so I have been getting shot all week but it is fun.
I think that is about it. I love you all and please keep praying for my team as we finish up strong.
I love you, Kels! I'm praying for you - and (not to sound like Mom or anything) I'm proud of the woman of God you're becoming. You inspire me. XOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXO
ReplyDelete